2022-2023 Kobe University Student Exchange Program
- Eligibility Criteria
Applicants participating in this program must be full-time students of the home university.
- Master or Doctoral graduate students
- Having completed at least two years of an engineering undergraduate program
- Duration: 2022 Fall / 2023 Spring
- Number of Spots: 3 / per academic year
- Required Documents for Application
- Application Form (PDF file)
- Curriculum Vitae (PDF file)
- Academic Transcript (PDF file)
- Certificate of Enrollment (PDF file)
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility (for VISA) (Excel file)
- Financial Statement (for VISA) (PDF file)
- ID photo data (JPG file)
- Copy of Passport (PDF file)
- Language Proficiency Certificate (PDF file)
- The recommendation letter or the official signature of the applicant’s NCKU advisor; (PDF file)
- Student Exchange Program deadline:
2022 Fall 2023 Spring College Application April 15, 2022 October 15, 2022 Kobe University Nomination April 30, 2022 October 31, 2022 Kobe University Announcement of application results 2022 Mid-June 2022 Mid-December
- To fill out the learning plan, please refer to the link for the syllabus of the courses. Please also note that Kobe University strongly recommend that exchange students take minimum 50% of classes from their major department.
- To find a prospective supervisor in Kobe, please advise to your students to visit Kobe University websites.
http://www.eng.kobe-u.ac.jp/en/index.html / http://www.csi.kobe-u.ac.jp/english/index.html
- Most of the courses in Kobe University undergraduate level are taught in Japanese. If the nominated students are undergraduate level, please also submit the certificate of Japanese Language.
- Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any further assistance.
Contact: Sandy Huang phone: 06-2757575-62005 / email：email@example.com
- Reference & Forms
- Information Sheet (Kobe University_2022-2023)
- Photo size
- Exchange Student_Application Form_2022_2023_Kobe Univ
- Research Only Exchange_Student_Application Form_2022_2023_Kobe
- Application for Certificate of Eligibility / [Sample] Application for CoE